- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
The TR12 drivetrain system is the result of an intimate development relationship with 5x DH World Cup Overall Champion, Aaron Gwin, and his personal mechanic, John Hall. From start to finish, the project spanned more than two full years of conceptualizing to achieve this high-performance design. DERAILLEUR The new TR12 rear derailleur is able to provide a quiet and accurate ride over the roughest trails. The key feature to this pursuit is the Hall Lock. During the Race season, lead mechanic for Intense Factory Racing, John Hall, noticed excessive movement around the B-knuckle when riding over rough rock gardens and in tracked out corners. This was leading to more chain skipping and slapping creating possible variances in shifting. This inspired John's idea to lock the B-knuckle to the bike's derailleur hanger. TRP engineers worked closely with Hall to create this feature, The Hall Lock. - Hall Lock - G-Spec Ratchet Clutch - G-Spec finishing touches - Carbon fiber cage & upper link - Extra-wide parallelogram pivot - Sealed cartridge bearing pulleys SHIFTER Ergonomics are key to Aaron, which is why he wanted something a little different. As a result, TRP engineers looked at the cable release lever's ergonomics and devised a system to move it in a linear path to mimic the motion of a rider's thumb, rather than rotating it away. This unique positioning allows for a more consistent contact patch providing overall better grip and shifting performance when the trail gets rowdy. - Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin - New linear actuation for improved ergonomics and consistent thumb contact - Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever - Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever - Ball bearing equipped - 12 speed - Tool-free straight-lace cable changes - Rider-adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range
The new TR12 rear derailleur is able to provide a quiet and accurate ride over the roughest trails. The key feature to this pursuit is the Hall Lock. During the Race season, lead mechanic for Intense Factory Racing, John Hall, noticed excessive movement around the B-knuckle when riding over rough rock gardens and in tracked out corners. This was leading to more chain skipping and slapping creating possible variances in shifting. This inspired John's idea to lock the B-knuckle to the bike's derailleur hanger. TRP engineers worked closely with Hall to create this feature, The Hall Lock. - Hall Lock - G-Spec Ratchet Clutch - G-Spec finishing touches - Carbon fiber cage & upper link - Extra-wide parallelogram pivot - Sealed cartridge bearing pulleys
- 13-30T - Indexed Adjuster - Weight: 230g-270g
- 11-34T - Weight—354g
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
- Spring type: Top Normal - Min cog: 11T - Max cog: 34T - Total capacity: 43T
$34.99 - $39.99
Shimano's Acera rear derailleur makes use of advanced designs that make it shift better and last longer. HyperGlide technology results in faster shifting, and Double Servo technology utilizes a double servo-panta mechanism that enables the rear derailleur to track perfectly to each shift and maintain an optimum distance from each sprocket. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 45t - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 9-speed
Shimano's Alivio Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact reducing wear and smoothing pedaling.
The Shimano Altus rear derailleur brings Shadow technology and wide-range capability to 9-speed drivetrains - B tension spring for quick and easy wheel installation and removal - Super low-profile concept with SHADOW mechanism - Wider linkage ensures durability and more precise shifting - Easy adjustment and maintenance - Direct mount compatible - Maximum cog size: 36t - Total capacity: 45t
$31.99 - $35.99
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
- SHADOW low profile design - Min cog size : 11T - Max cog size : 34T - Max front difference : 22T - Capacity : 45T
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
- Stable Shifting Performance - Pulley Follow-Up In Certain Distance - Shimano Shadow Rd Construction - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX817 Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano electronic shifting, as well as synchronized shifting and is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
- 9-speed SHIMANO SHADOW RD rear derailleur - Low-profile design - Total capacity: 45T - Max. low sprocket: 36T - Adjustment barrel
- 10/11 Speed compatible - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow) - 42T Max Low Sprocket - 11T Min top Sprocket
- 1x11-speed SHIMANO SHADOW RD+ rear derailleur - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow+) - 11T Min top Sprocket - 51T Max Low Sprocket - Stable drivetrain on the trail - Low-profile design avoids damage from rocks - Chain stabilizer reduces chain drop, slap and noise - Silent drivetrain in all gear positions - Decreased rear derailleur and chain tension in low gear - Bigger 13T pulley
- 10/11 Speed compatible - MTB: Direct attachment (Shadow+) - 11T Min top Sprocket - 46T(1x10), 42T(2x11/2x10) : Max Low Sprocket
$8.00 - $12.00
- Replacement plate for M7000-GS rear derailleur - Choose Inner or Outer
Shimano's Saint Rear Derailleur is packed with World Cup-worthy features, like an integrated skid plate, a urethane bump stop, and low-profile Shadow positioning, all of which protect your derailleur as you smash through rock gardens and overgrown singletrack. Shimano Plus Technology minimizes chain and impact noise, and maintains perfect chain tension so you can shift with precision and authority no matter how rough the terrain gets. The Saint Rear Derailleur also has a mode converter that lets you use either a close-ratio DH cassette, or a wider-ratio freeride cassette.
- Model Number: RD-R3000-GS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 34T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 20T - Total Capacity: 43T
- Model Number: RD-R3000-SS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 32T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 37T
- Compatible with 6 and 7-speed SIS Index Shifting drivetrains - Includes BMX/track frame hanger
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Wheel-type cable guide - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Run silent, run deep. Shimano's ZEE rear derailleur uses a short cage and a Shadow profile to keep tucked out of the way of rocks, roots, whatever. The Plus part is a one-way clutch system that stabilizes the cage and your chain when ripping over rough terrain. Chain slap and the noise that goes with it, as well as dropped chains, are virtually eliminated. Of course, it still has the smooth action and sniper-like shifting that Shimano is rightly famous for. Freeriders and trail riders can run a typical MTB cassette like an 11-32, 11-34, or 11-36. And DHers can choose the close-ratio version and run a road cassette like 11-23, 11-25 or 11-28.
SRAM’s Apex 1 drivetrain provides the gear range and the shifting simplicity to let you simply go where you want. The Apex 1 rear derailleur makes that gearing choice a reality with clean, crisp shifts, thanks to SRAM’s X-Horizon geometry and their Roller Bearing Clutch. - X-Horizon design reduces shift force, eliminates ghost shifting and chain slap - Compatible with 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x road systems - With Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever - Equipped with Roller Bearing Clutch - Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap - Weight: 314 grams - Outer Cage: Steel - Compatibility: 10-speed and 11-speed SRAM 1x road systems - Inner Cage: Steel - Cage Size: Long - Max Tooth: 42t - Pulleys: Sealed cartridge bearings - Pull: Exact Actuation
Page 1 of 4 Next page