No words needed. Just google "EX 471 Leogang World Cup". Let your muscles play on the uphills and switch to attack mode for the downhills. This is exactly what the DT Swiss Enduro rims are made for. Each rim is a piece of high precision engineering and, thanks to the extremely resistant alloy, the EX 471 can cope with the most demanding trails.
- Braking surface: Disc - Rim weight: 445g - Finish: Black Anodize/Vinyl Decals - Type: Tubeless-ready clincher - Rim material: EA90 aluminum/welded - Rim depth: 27mm - Internal rim width: 19.5mm - External rim width: 24mm - Spoke holes: 28; 32 - ERD: 580 - Max tension: 1200 N/122 KGF
HED Belgium G alloy rims make any custom wheel build that much sweeter. With 30mm external and 25mm internal widths, you can add tire volume, smoothness, and rolling speed to any bike or hub set. All Belgium rims feature a welded rim joint, and are drilled for a standard presta valve. Spoke drilling is down the centerline of the rim (not offset). Please carefully read the specifications below to find out detailed information on the different rims we offer. 700c - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 24, 28, 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 700c - Weight: 453 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 592mm 650B - Tire Type: Clincher (tubeless compatible) - Rim Width (External): 30mm - Rim Depth: 24mm - Hole Counts: 28 and 32 - Color: Black - Brake Track: N/A - Wheel Size: 650b - Weight: 426 grams - Max Pressure: 80psi - ERD: 555mm
Zipp's 101 XPLR is our first purpose-built rim for gravel. Thanks to MOTO Technology, this wheelset arms gravel cyclists with more control and durability over harsh terrain, providing a smooth ride quality that helps reduce fatigue. That means a more comfortable ride. The 101 XPLR -short for explore-is purpose-built for riders searching for adventure beyond the norm. Think of it as a magic carpet ride over primitive roads, especially with large tubeless tires at lower tire pressures. This rim is ideal for gravel racing, adventure, or any long day in the saddle. Based on Zipp's MOTO Technology, the 101 XPRL's single-wall rim construction provides excellent compliance and vibration damping. Less fatigue, allows you to ride longer and faster. Quarq's TireWiz is an add-on option for 101 XPRL to dial in your pressure for an even more compliant ride. - All day comfort and compliant ride - Available in 700c or 650b - 27mm wide internal profile - Reduced chance of pinch flatting - More traction in rough corners - Smoother ride in rocky terrain - Ability to run lower tire pressure - Less fatigue, which allows you to ride longer and faster - Frustration-free tire installation - Lifetime Warranty
Modern welded XC rim, developed with a 25mm inner width. Modern-day XC rim: The right width to run wide tires necessary to be competitive on today's demanding Cross Country courses. The welded construction of the XR 391 and the bead-blasted, anodized finish are on par with your high-end XC ride. The use-specific profile, the custom alloy, and the use of the PHR nipple interface allow you to pair the unpairable: Wide, strong, and light.
Our lightest alloy rim with welded, advanced rim profile! The most advanced alloy existing for rims meets the most advanced rim profile to form the RR 411 rim. From the moment the alloy is melted, all the way to the secret surface treatment, this rim is all about getting the absolute best out of the great, shiny metal that is aluminum. Very light, very strong, and very classy is the result.
A 25mm welded rim made for the demands of AM. Lightweight rims as wide as most downhill rims were just a couple of years ago? State-of-the-art materials and extensive testing make it possible. DT Swiss knows exactly how light it can design a product to fulfill its purpose to perfection. This is why the XM 421 is as light as an All Mountain rim can get, yet still fears no trail, no matter what rock gardens it has on the menu.
Upgrade hoops for your kid's 24” MTB. The SPOON 28-24 is a durable six series alloy rim model featuring SPANK’s patented OohBah profile design. A 23mm internal width accepts a wide range of 24” tires from street to DH. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your street bike, or out to upgrade your kid’s MTB, SPOON 28-24 rims are an ultra-strong, ultra-safe option at a value oriented price. Key Technologies: OohBah Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 474 ETRTO (mm): 507x23 Discipline: Kids
$94.99 - $99.99
The ARC Offset rims utilize an asymmetrical design to optimize spoke tension balance, wheel durability, and wheel stiffness. Its 6069 Alloy construction provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio, significantly improving toughness. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Strong tire retention bead - Tubeless ready
The reliable rim with an ideal price-to-performance ratio! A state-of-the-art, high-quality aluminum rim, making for the perfect upgrade on any road bike. That is what the new RR 421 rim is all about. The welded rim supports wider tires and still offers a super-lightweight wheel build-up.
$108.95 - $114.95
WTB's proprietary 4D spoke drilling prevents binding and lateral loading of the spokes, while the spoke bed itself has been updated to provide a more compatible interface between the spoke and rim. Integration of the all-new Solid Strip on our TCS 2.0 rims delivers the easiest to mount and most reliable tubeless system we've ever made. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area
The Spank 359 Rim is a radially compliant gravity rim featuring our Oohbah Inverted Inner Wall and BeadBite anti-burp technology. Optimized for DH, FR, and heavy enduro use. - Moderately low 19mm profile height and wide width balances the benefits of radial compliance with high lateral stiffness and predictable handling. - Radial Compliance improves traction over bumps and chatter while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort are improved. - 5mm inner width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0" to 2.6", and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Bead Bite tubeless hooks enhance tubeless performance and tire security, even at lower pressures.
$69.99 - $79.99
Race Face's popular AR rims have been updated for 2019 with an asymmetric rim profile, improving spoke tension balance and overall wheel build quality and durability. The rim extrusion has also been improved to increase impact performance for more aggressive applications. With a tubeless compatible rim profile and color match capabilities, these rims are ready for any build you can throw at them. - Offset nipple bed for improved spoke tension balance and wheel strength/stiffness - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead
- Light enough to take XC racing but was born from research and testing on the Enduro World Series circuit, making it a great rim for anyone looking to improve both descending and climbing - Asymmetric rim design allows for a stronger wheel while offering the easy inflation and Stan's trademark unmatched airtight seal. - 28mm internal width ideal for 2.2-2.5" tires - Light and durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed
- Low-profile 30mm internal width optimizes tire shape, traction, and control for 2.3-2.6'' tires - Durable 6069 aluminum with welded joint and reinforced spoke bed - BST Asymmetric design combines Stan's legendary easy tubeless inflation with a stronger, more balanced wheel build - Reinforced spoke bed, combined with the offset drilling of the asymmetrical design, builds into an incredibly durable wheel that brings added confidence to every ride. Specs: - Rim Material: Aluminum - Rim Eyelets: No - Valve: Presta - Rim Construction: Double wall - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
- An ultra-wide, high performance alloy rim, weight optimized for Enduro, Trail and All Mountain use - Tubeless ready with anti-burp rim hooks to prevent the loss of pressure and keep tires firmly in place - 32 holes with an inner width of 35mm and outer width of 39.5mm provides ultra-wide support for Plus-Size and high volume tires - The corrugated rim center, a brand acclaimed technology, adds exceptional strength, making it more rigid and allowing the rim to be wider without adding material - Shotpeen finish to increase fatigue life and make it more durable - MGR Dynamal Alloy
This wide rim tackles bumpy sections and holds up to hard hits. Enjoy the long rides! The sleeved aluminum gravel rim is the ideal choice for riding over gravel, roots, or small obstacles on unpaved paths. The robust, all-round rim, with its inner width of 24mm and its wide knobby tires up to 53mm, is suitable for various purposes and provides great comfort.
This welded, 30mm-wide E-MTB rim is the ideal all-rounder. When you head into the unknown, the HX 531 is the perfect choice with a 30mm internal width to support meaty tires. With an ideal position in the middle of the strength to weight to width range, it works with many tire sizes and is the ideal choice for all eMTB's meant to be ridden on proper MTB terrain.
Sleeved 30mm Enduro rim, ready to eat rocks. Bringing wide profiles to the most demanding enduro riders, both price- and performance-wise. A sibling of our EWS-winning welded rims, the E 532 packs the materials and technology the world's fastest racers use and puts it into an affordable rim for everyday chargers.
This sleeved, 25mm-wide, light and strong rim is as versatile as AM riding itself. Derived from our extremely successful Enduro rims, which have won at the world's highest level under the world's fastest racers, the M 462 packs that world-class technology into a slightly slimmed package for All Mountain use while staying affordable thanks to the sleeved rim joint.
A sleeved AM rim, supporting modern tires with its 30mm inner width. Just wide enough, just light enough. With a 30mm internal rim width, the M 502 works for tires ranging from slightly wide to quite wide, allowing it to attack the hardest of terrains. DT Swiss's benchmark rim material is combined with an economic sleeve-junction to offer the best ratio between low weight, big width, and a low price.
Strong and lightweight welded AM rim in 30mm inner with modern tires. Riders who like the idea of giving their tires some extra volume and support will find the ideal partner with the XM 481. Its full 30mm of inner width combined with a minimal hook and perfect tubeless compatibility make it ready to tackle all demanding trails, both up and down the mountain.
- Unique profile with low sectional profile height and wide width, which adds radial compliance, while keeping high lateral stiffness. - Improved radial compliance for better traction over bumps and chatter, while reducing negative feedback to the rider. Performance and comfort enhanced. - Vibrocore inner well reduces the transmission of harmful vibration frequencies, meaning less vibration for the suspension and rider, also increasing the fatigue life of the rim. - 30mm internal width is extremely versatile, fitting tires from 2.0” to 2.6” perfectly, and even allowing + size tire use without negative squaring off of tire profiles. - Ideal for DH and Freeride. - Tubeless Ready - Technologies: BeadBite Anti-burp, OohBah Inverted Inner Wall
The QUADRANT uses a unique pinned junction design that allows Odyssey's lightest rim to also be their most affordable. With its offset spoke drilling, this rim is stronger than its weight suggests. The Quadrant is one of the few pinned rims that receives regular and unquestioned use by pro level riders. SPECS - 6000 series aluminum - Width: 34mm - Height: 18mm - ERD: 392mm - 36-H - 20 inches - 420 grams (14.8 oz)
$45.00 - $55.00
PRODUCT SPECS: - Size: 26?, 27.5" (sleeved only) , 29? - Outside Width: 25mm - Inner bead width: 20.3mm - Section Height: 19mm - Weight: 26?- 448g, 27.5"-495g, 29?- 527g - Type: Sleeved or Welded - Brake Compatibility: Disc Only - Hole Count: 28, 32
- Specifically designed to be best-in-class for XC use, light enough to win, tough enough to last - Shorter and thicker sidewalls for incredible durability even when paired with low pressure, tubeless tires - I-beam bead hook maximizes 26.6mm internal width for optimum tire performance
$99.99 - $134.99
A wheelbuilder's favorite the world over, now available from Race Face. This welded, tubeless-ready workhorse is the go-to rim for XC to aggressive all-mountain with a range of rim widths to suit every riding style. - Aluminum 6061 rim and welded seam for excellent strength with minimum weight - Tubeless ready with strong tire retention bead - Weights for 27.5" 425g (24mm), 475g (27mm), 490g (30mm), 540g (35mm), 595g (40mm), 650g (45mm) - Weights for 29" 455g (24mm), 515g (27mm), 535g (30mm), 578g (35mm), 633g (40mm), 690g (45mm) - Tubeless kit sold separately - Decal kits sold separately
$108.95 - $114.95
Built for bashing, whether on a gravity shred sled or fully loaded bikepacking rig, WTB's KOM Tough rims are extruded from top-tier alloy to provide utmost durability at a reasonable weight. Their legendary I-Beam construction has evolved to further reinforce the rim with dual support beams that provide increased strength and stiffness for the world's most aggressive riders. KOM Tough rims are proven on the toughest tracks of the Enduro World Series, depended on for daily trail rides, and trusted while bikepacking in remote regions of the world. Features: - TCS 2.0 creates a more robust, easily installed and dependable tubeless system. - A recessed channel along the center of TCS 2.0 rims allows installation of the all-new Solid Strip, which prevents tubeless tape from sagging at the spoke holes and results in a smooth, consistent interface between the tire and rim. - 4D angled spoke drilling eliminates binding and lateral loading, and disperses tension more evenly over a greater area.
Stiffer, stronger, and ready to party, ARC 31 Carbon Rims take notes from Race Face's Next R carbon wheelset; built to handle the most challenging days on the trail. With one of the lightest enduro rims on the market, you can tackle the climbs with speed while you hit the descents with confidence. The ARC 31 has been redesigned to take full advantage of the benefits carbon fiber has to offer, and feature a generous 31mm internal width for modern tire widths with lower pressures. Lace these rims to your favorite hub, and you’ve got a world-class wheelset ready for action.
- Lighter, wider, stronger and more flat resistant - Ride Tuned – Smoother ride improves tracking, control, and reduces fatigue - Wide hookless bead dissipates impact energy and prevents pinch flats. - 30% increase in impact toughness, 60% more flat resistant - Optimized for 2.3-2.5" tires - 385g (27.5"), 405g (29") - Rim Construction: Carbon - Brake Type: Disc - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready
Page 1 of 3 Next page