The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
- Durable and lightweight alloy - T-shape design gives a secure fit - Anti-friction buttons allow for easy access
- 6mm XL alloy tubing construction - Universal fit - Weight: 50g
$6.00 - $11.00
Specialized's Little Big Mouth Bottle, just got better. New and improved design with better feel and function. Still durable and 100% leak-free. - New Big Mouth cap design features a wide water channel to deliver up to 50% greater flow than other leading bottles, plus improved functional outside grip - Large, soft reliable poppet top is easy to activate and seals tight. 100% leak-free - Easy to grip, more flexible than original Little Big Mouth - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink and materials
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
$7.00 - $11.00
Specialized's 24oz Big Mouth Bottle is conveniently shaped and absolutely leak-proof. - Tight-sealing Big Mouth screw top is wide enough for ice cubes and powder drink mix - Large, soft poppet top is easy to activate, delivers excellent flow, and seals tight - Easy to grab, flexible, and durable - BPA-free plastic made from 100% FDA food-grade materials and printed with non-solvent base (UV cured), CPSC-approved ink
- 100% Non-toxic BPA Free material - 360ml youth size bottle - Soft rubber bite valve - Includes handlebar or frame mounting bracket
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
Evo's Aluminum Handlebar Cage gives you hydration right at your fingertips! It easily mounts to any bars with a 22mm clamp diameter.
- Strong lightweight design
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
Profile's Stryke Kage ensures you’ll never lose your bottle again. Constructed of injection-molded nylon/fiberglass, this incredibly strong cage provides a great grip and doesn’t leave marks on bottles. Plus, this cage is super light, too.
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
The Elite Fly Team is the lightest sport bottle available worldwide used by the best World Tour pro teams. Precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world's fastest riders: Team Sky, BMC Racing Team, Team Sunweb, Orica-Scott, MOVISTAR Team, Lotto Soudal, Equipe cycliste FDJ, Bahrain-Merida Pro Cycling Team, AG2R La Mondiale and UAE Team Emirates. - The lightest sport bottle available worldwide - Odorless, soft and durable plastic material, the result of an experimental research project by Elite - Used by the best World Tour pro teams in 2017 - Ergonomic cap and multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow - Diameter: 74 mm - BPA free 550 ml
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
$8.99 - $9.99
Get to grips with your thirst, with the innovative Gripper bottle. The unique non-slip surface gives you maximum grasp, whatever the weather. The bottle is BPA free and features Fabric's high-flow valve and silicone mouthpiece. - Unique textured surface - Soft squeezable body - Silicone mouthpiece - BPA free
XLAB's Mini Cage Pod is a screw-top holder for your on-the-road tools and spares that fits in your bottle cage. It's convenient to move from bike to bike, it protects your gear, and it includes a fleece bag so the contents in the pod don't rattle and make noise inside. The pod is 500ml capacity to hold a spare tube, levers, CO2 inflator and multi-tool.
A stylish reinterpretation of the classic ‘tool bidon’ as used by many pros when training, the Elite Byasi is a spacious and easy to use tool case. - Keeps your tools, tubes, keys and phone safe and dry whilst out on a ride. - Innovative divider allows you to keep your personal effects separate from your tools and spares - Standard diameter (74mm)
$9.99 - $10.99
The T Cage by Evo is a 5mm aluminum cage that uses anti-friction buttons that allow your bottles to slide in and out easily while maintaining a firm grip on them.
- 2 x 8-ounce (236ml) bottles - Ergonomic body contouring and comfort grip design - Top-diswasher-self safe, BPA-free bottle - Hydration fill markers for accurate mixing and fill - Quick-Fill 1/2 twist cap with soft-touch silicone nozzle
- 2 x 10-ounce bottles - Lightweight ergonomic comfort grip design - Top-dishwasher-shelf safe, BPA-free bottle - Hydration fill markers for accurate mixing and fill - Quick-Fill 1/2 twist cap with soft-touch silicone nozzle - Removable bottle hooks can be clipped securely onto any FuelBelt
Lezyne's Flow Cage is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. Its X-Grip design holds bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! It is available in both left-side and right-side loading configurations.
Lezyne's Power Cage is made from hollow aluminum for strength and reliability. And, its wraparound design holds your bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
The Easy Swap Cage’s keyhole shaped bolt holes mean you no longer need to remove your bottle cage bolts when installing your cages. - Keyhole-shaped bolt holes eliminate the need to remove cage fasteners during installation - Easier removal with short hex wrenches - 6mm aluminum rod with welded mounting plate - Available in durable finishes: ED coated (black), anodized (silver) and powdercoat (red & white)
Page 1 of 7 Next page