The Bucket Pannier Kit comes with all the parts to assemble two bucket panniers. - Just about any box shaped container can be made into a pannier - Full color instructions and as needed parts to mount a handle and bungee top lid retainer - All the parts in the kit are stainless steel or brass for a long life Bucket Kit Includes: - One yard of 1/8" Bungee (for lid retention if needed) - Two 3/4 Web Handles with preset melted holes (Not needed on Buckets with handles) - Stainless over-sized washers (12 count) - Stainless Steel Nyloc nuts (12 count) - 5/8" Silver Stainless Steel screws (4 count) - 1/2" black Stainless screws (8 count) - Two bottom Retainer Straps with grommets - Two bungee assemblies with bottom hook and rivets - Stainless Steel J-Hooks with protective cover (4 count)
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
The Banjo Brothers' Grocery Bag Pannier is sized to perfectly accommodate a standard grocery bag. It attaches to any standard rear rack (sold separately) and folds flat when not in use. It's equipped with a strong steel frame and a rigid polymer liner. The front and side panels are ripstop with ballistic fabric in high-wear areas. It also includes a shoulder strap and a quick-release mount. So ride to the store, take your pannier inside, fill it with groceries, and reattach it to your rack. Shopping = done.
The Banjo Brothers Minnehaha Series Waterproof Canvas Pannier is made from a stout 20 oz. dry-waxed canvas. The impregnated wax finish helps the natural canvas fibers shed water. And it also includes a removeable and replaceable waterproof liner. A rigid polymer back panel keeps the pannier from sagging. Banjo Brothers' basic hook and retention straps fit most racks with tubing up to 12 mm. Two outside pockets for quick access and a place to put your flashing light. - Made from heavy duty 20oz cotton canvas with a dry wax water repellent finish - Includes a removable and replaceable waterproof liner - Includes a shoulder strap for use off the bike - Sold as: single pannier - 100% waterproof - 2 outside pockets - Tabs for flashing light - Great for commuting and adventures by bike - Weight: 2.5 lb - Dimensions: 14"H x 11.5L x 6.75W - Capacity: 1100 cubic inches
Banjo Brothers' Saddlebag Panniers are perfect for commuting, everyday errands, and light touring. They mount to most rear racks (sold separately) with a single strap, so you can just load them up with work stuff and take the whole bag into the office. They're low profile, so they won't slow you down and they're built with ripstop fabric with ballistic reinforcing in wear areas so they will last and last, like all of Banjo's gear. These saddlebags also feature cinch straps on top to hold extra gear and reflective accents all around for extra visibility.
Blacktop bags feature clever attachments and subtle features. The Pannier bag offers a fleece-lined laptop sleeve, internal storage compartments, and plenty of storage space for on the road essentials. - Briefcase-style horizontal carrying handle - Quick-release upper rack mounts and lower bungee means easy removal and installation to the rack - Internal fleece-lined laptop sleeve and internal storage compartments - Taillight loop on the back - Approximate dimensions 15 x 11 x 5.5"
- Double bag, of water-repellent polyester - Closing with buckles - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Double reflective stripes on all sides - Integrated mounting system
These easy-to-use pannier baskets attach to your existing rear rack with two metal hooks and feature a carrying handle, making them perfect for a trip to the farmers market. Cruiser baskets are made from the highest quality natural rattan fibers. Woven from pitrit rattan, the extra thick weave of this collection holds up well to the demands of daily use. - Dimensions: 13" (L) x 9.5" (W) x 13" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds or rear rack limit
- Easily attached with the use of the hook-on system. - Reflective details keep you visible in the dark. - Elasticated side pockets for water bottle and umbrella storage. - 18L
- Practical shopper bag with large front outer pocket and main compartment - Durable design and stud bag feet - Rain protective zipper and comfort grips handles - Reflective logos - Integrated Hook-On system
- Made from waterproof tarpaulin & polyester - Water protective folding closure - Universal Bridge System compatible - Reflection on all sides - Dimensions: 41cm x 18cm x 36cm - Volume: 48L
The 100% waterproof Banjo Brothers Pannier Backpack converts from pannier to backpack in seconds and it's the most affordable "backpack pannier" on the market. Bicycle commuters everywhere can rejoice. No stupid gimmicks. The pannier hooks end up opposite the rider's back, making the backpack more comfortable. Not many people know just how stubborn Banjo Eric is. Maybe it's the German in him but for two-plus years, he steadfastly refused to launch a pannier that converts to a backpack into the Banjo Brothers line until the comfort and functionality were 1000% perfect. You, my friends, will be the benefactor of his dogged determination to make a better mousetrap. HOW DOES THE CONVERTIBLE BACKPACK PANNIER WORK? Remove the pannier from the bike. Unhook the panniers main flap and reverse it over the pannier hooks and use the side-release buckles to secure it in place. Backpack straps will be revealed. Put the backpack straps over your shoulders, adjust and you're ready to go. New for 2021 A universal J-Hook designed to work with most racks replaces the triangle ring with dropout hooks. Since the J-Hook is designed to attach directly to the rack, we no longer supply the dropout hooks. For a short time you might find legacy inventory with the older system, however, Banjo Brothers will no longer supply or hold replacement parts for those systems. PRODUCT FEATURES - Weight: 3.1 lbs - Dimensions: 15.5" H x 11.5" L x 6.75"D - Capacity: 1100 Cubic Inches / 19 liters - What size laptop will this bag fit? 10.5" x 16" (generally 15" laptops) - Sold as: single pannier - Two-layer design with a ballistic outer layer and welded-seam liner that is fully replaceable. - What does the inside of the bag look like? - What will it hold? Generally, this is an ideal bag for bike commuters. It holds extra shoes, lunch, change of clothes, and your computer. - Flap pockets and side pockets - Reflective piping and striping - Places for flashing lights on the pannier and backpack sides - Outer quick-access flap pocket and two side pockets - Included handle and two backpack straps - Imported
- Double bag, high-graded material - Main compartment with pull cord - Double side pocket - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child’s seat/spring clamp - Safety reflection - Strap mounting system - 32L
- Reflective Accents - Zipper side pocket with light attachment - Elastic mesh pocket with reflective molle - Large main compartment with cinch closure - 14L per bag
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are equipped with reflectors - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 30 x 18 x 49
Your spacious one-click shopping bag: the Bike-Shopper with QL2.1 system can be quickly attached to and removed from your rack. The flexible market and shopping bag remains stable – even on bumpy roads. The adjustable carrying straps allow it to be carried comfortably on your shoulder (adjusted by push buttons) and will not be in the way during biking. A waterproof Quick-Seal closure provides protection from the rain. Occasional use of ORTLIEB lubricant will keep the closure running smoothly. Further Features: - Internal valuables pocket in size DIN A4 - Padded carrying handle - Lateral 3M-Scotchlite reflectors Advice: Temperatures below -5°C/23°F may affect the function of the sealing lip!
- Reflection on all sides - Waterproof: IPX3 - MIK compatible - 35L
A sporty choice of bicycle bag, the Basil Miles Daypack is ready when you are. With four different carrying possibilities, it’s also incredibly versatile and will readily adapt to meet your needs. Use the handle, detachable shoulder strap or backpack straps to wear this as a bike backpack, shoulder bag, bike bag, or crossbody bag. Getting around with your essentials has never been easier, with simple adjustments so you can switch between styles in mere moments. A generous 17 liter capacity, separate compartments and secure fastenings provide ample storage and security for your treasured essentials, while hook-on fastening means it can be easily attached to your luggage carrier. Reflective details also come in handy when cycling at night or in limited in light. Hard-wearing polyester and separate linings make this bag a rugged choice, holding up well to wear and tear. Features: - Waterproof fabrics keep your items dry. - This bag has four different carrying options, letting you wear it how you want. - Reflective details keep you visible in darkness. - Easily attached to your carrier via the hook-on system. - Also suitable for e-bikes.
- Double bag, high-graded material. - Elastic bottle bands inside, main compartment with pull cord. - Topside with two bands for LED/straps/child's seat/spring clamp, safety reflection.
The Back-Roller City is an economical starter version with clear features and plenty of space for bike touring. With its symmetrical design and slanted shape on both sides, this classic Ortlieb bag provides enough space for pedaling, while also allowing individual use on either the left or right side of the bike. The patented Ortlieb QL1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with a tube diameter up to 16 mm (hook inserts for diameters of 8 and 11mm are included).
The Sport-Roller City is a streamlined economy version of the Sport-Roller Classic. The waterproof panniers for lowrider racks are also perfectly suitable as rear panniers for children’s and youth bikes because of their reduced size. The Ortlieb Quick-Lock1 system allows fast and easy single-handed mounting and removal of the panniers, and is suitable for racks with tube diameters up to 16mm. - Hook inserts for diameters of 8mm and 11mm are included
- Double pannier with a capacity of 28-32 liters - With the Universal Bridge system, you can easily attach the pannier to your carrier - All sides of the bag are reflective to increase visibility - Made of durable materials - Special hand-painted botanical print - Volume: 28L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 28 x 16 x 35 - Water-repellant
Do you like to take your bike shopping so as to avoid traffic jams and desperate searches for parking spots? And to get some good exercise and burn calories that you won’t have to count when you return for dinner? No matter whether you need to take a quick trip to the supermarket in the evening or to the farmer’s market on Saturday, your Velo-Shopper has a big hatch and an 18-liter payload. That’s enough for a lot of stuff! And you can conveniently open and close the magnetic snap buckle with one hand. Made of waterproof, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric, the Shopper can be attached to your bike rack with the proven Quick-Lock2.1 system. And then simply sling the Velo-Shopper over your shoulder with the detachable strap when you reach your destination. Go ahead and fill the Shopper to the brim because its stiff inside construction will help to prevent crushing. Further Features: - Zippered inside pocket with penholder and carabiner for keys - Secure attachment to virtually all bike racks with tube diameters of 8 mm to 16 mm - Large, high-luminosity 3M Scotchlite reflectors on the sides - Sturdy base for anti-tilt stability
A brilliant idea for all-season, all-weather riders: the bike bags in the Ortlieb High Visibility Line make it easier for other people to see you while you're out there on the streets. This is because all High Visibility bags not only come with reflectors, but are themselves one big reflector. The waterproof bags are made with a polyurethane-coated Cordura fabric that is woven through with a high-luminosity reflective yarn in neon yellow and black. That gives Ortlieb High Visibility bags an added safety feature in twilight conditions and in the dark of night. The Back-Roller High Visibility is the ideal bike bag for those who prefer the convenience of the roll closure system. The durable, waterproof, dustproof, abrasion-resistant and high quality fabric ensures optimal protection for your gear. Equipped with the sophisticated QL2.1 system with self-closing hooks, the Back-Roller attaches to your bike in a flash. And simply use the easily detachable shoulder strap to carry your bike bag comfortably once you've arrived at your destination. - Classical rear pannier (single bag) with roll closure in bright reflective color - QL2.1 mounting system for racks with max. 16 mm tube diameter - Reduction inserts for tube diameters 8, 10 or 12 mm with anti-scratch function preventing abrasion on the rack - 20 mm hook available as separate accessory (e.g. for E-bikes) - PVC-free reflective fabric - Increased visibility when hit by headlights due to highly visible reflective fabric in neon yellow and black - Including integrated inner pocket and shoulder strap - Can be used individually (e.g. for shopping, sports, picnic) - As a pair can be combined with the Ortlieb Rack-Pack size 24L or 31L on the rack - Comfortable to carry with shoulder strap (can be taken off) - Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflector - Can be easily cleaned inside
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Ajustable elatic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible with iRack, Carrymore and Racktime - 34L
- Double bicycle bag, water-repellent polyester - Reflective stripes - Elastic bottle bands inside - Main compartment with pull cord - MIK system carriers/carrier plates, incl. MIK Adapter plate (70171) - 32L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Welded construction - 100% tarpaulin - LED mounting possibility - 50L capacity - Strap mounting system - Aluminum buckle - 50L
- Trendy design - Includes pre-assembled MIK adapter plate - Suitable for the MIK system carrier or carrier plates - Volume: 35L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 37x15x37 - Water-repellent
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible : MIK system - 34L
- Waterproof (IPX3) - Adjustable elastic buckle closure - Elastic mesh side pockets - Universal Bridge system - Mounting with 4 straps - Compatible: MIK system - Volume: 34L - Bag Dimensions in cm: 34 x 17 x 43
Page 1 of 2 Next page