FSA's single-ring K-Force Light Evo crankset is the epitome of minimalist efficiency. It’s optimized for 11-speed systems that make single front-ring setups so successful. The redesigned carbon fiber arms are hollow with a slimline purpose-driven spider. Utilizing an ABS system – Asymmetric Bolt Spacing – puts extra strength behind the crank arm, right where it’s needed for optimal power transfer. The chainring is CNC machined from aircraft-grade 7075 aluminum.
- Hollow carbon fiber arms with UD finish
- Forged AL7050 BB392EVO spindle
- 30mm forged AL7050 spindle
- AL7075 CNC chainring
- AL7075 Torx T-30 alloy chainring bolts
- Fits Shimano and SRAM 10-11 speed systems
- Utilizes Megatooth chainrings with a Thick-Thin tooth design for maximum chain engagement